Gateway Humanitarian Aid Foundation. Gateway aid is an international non-governmental organization that promotes vulnerable children and mothers rights, provides relief and help support people in all over the world.
Gateway Humanitarian Aid was founded in 2012 and officially honored on the 28 November 2016 by Kenyan Government under the registrar General state law office Harambee Avenue P.O B.O.X 30031, NAIROBI. Certification number SOC/75472. Gateway aid is an international non-governmental organization that promotes vulnerable children and mothers rights, provides relief and help support people in all over the world. It provides humanitarian and developmental assistance to the vulnerable children and mothers in world.
To encourage, inspire and promote all forms of humanitarian activities with an aim of preventing human suffering and alleviating human dignity.
To inspire, equip and mobilize people to take action that seeks to build and empower their socio-economic wellbeing and promote peace and justice.
- Commitment: to those we help and their transformation
- Humility: a spirit of serving in all we do
- Respect: consideration shown to all people and commitment to teamwork
- Integrity: living our values with transparency and consistency
- Stewardship: accountability, innovation, and urgency
- Transformation: our ultimate goal in ourselves and others.